We deeply appreciate your commitment to our community and will make a robust effort to provide substantial exposure for your organization with this event, including the following promotional activities.
• Flyers distributed to local businesses and individuals
• Event posters posted at local businesses throughout the three towns
• Multiple press releases in local newspapers
• Advertising in local newspapers
• Powerful social media presence
• Facebook Event page
• Targeted Facebook ad campaign for the months leading up to the event
• Local Facebook community pages
• Postings on the Rotary Club of Nashoba Valley Facebook page
• Several community web pages, such as Whofish.com and Nextdoor web pages
• Calendar event and promotion on the Rotary Club of Nashoba Valley website
• Photo opportunity and personal interview
• Ability to promote your organization with your own banner
SPONSOR APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT
Application deadline: October 29, 2019
Event date: Saturday, February 1, 2020, noon to 4 p.m.
Company name:_ ___________________________________________
Contact name and title:_ ______________________________________
SPONSORSHIP DONATION LEVELS:
___ Event Sponsor $2,500
___ Chili Challenge Sponsor $1,000
___ Winter Corn Hole Sponsor $750
___ Music Sponsor – Joel Bates DJ $750
___ Pull-A-Person Sled Race Sponsor $500
___ Join the Sled Parade Sponsor $500
___ Photo/Props Sponsor $500
___ Scavenger Hunt through Bolton Trails Sponsor $500
___ Touch a Fire Truck Sponsor $500
___ Decorate a Snowperson Contest Sponsor $500
___ Fire Pit/S’mores Sponsor $500
___ Young Child's Activities Sponsor $250
___ Ring a Gnome Sponsor $250
___ Cider Donut Sponsor $100
___ Hot Chocolate Sponsor $100
___ Popcorn Sponsor $100
___ Custom Sponsorship _____
Please make check payable to: “Nashoba Charitable Endowment, Inc.” and write
“Winter Festival” in the memo field.
Mail your check to: Rotary Club of Nashoba Valley, P.O. Box 322, Stow, MA 01775
Note to sponsors:
• To secure your sponsorship level for the 2020 Winter Festival, please complete and return this form along with your check for the sponsorship level amount.
• Sponsorship is offered on a first come, first served basis.
• This application must be received no later than Friday, October 29, 2019.
For more information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities,
contact Nanci Bishop at 978-479-1603 or by email at .
DESCRIPTIONS FOR SPONSORSHIP LEVELS